I'm forever dedicating the second week of August as College Romance Week!
Let's hope that all of the brain cells I damaged in my college years from. . .extracurricular activities. . .will allow me to remember this for next year.
Regardless, this week is College Romance Week, where Fantasy Floozies will be giving away things related to that subject each day!
Since Sarah Daltry was nice enough to stop by and discuss the Top 10 college experiences everyone should have, we'll be giving away TWO ebook copies of her Bestselling Novel.
Check it out!
|Available on Amazon|
This book is for older audiences.
Lily had a crush on her brother's best friend, Derek for years - which led to their steamy night ten months ago in her bedroom. Now, Lily is going off to college and she and Derek are still going strong. However, when school starts, she realizes it's hard to maintain a relationship while also trying to live her own life. She and Derek find themselves falling apart and Lily has no idea where to turn.
Enter Jack. Everything about him is wrong for Lily and she knows it, but she can't stop herself from being attracted to him. When things implode with Derek, it's Jack who is there to pick up the pieces - and show Lily an entirely new set of experiences she didn't know she was missing.
Of course, Jack has his own problems and once Lily gets to know him better, she starts to wonder if she can handle all of Jack. When Derek reappears on the scene, Lily is forced to decide between two guys and herself. Can she find herself without losing the people who matter in the process?
See where it began in the short story, "Her Brother's Best Friend."
Top 10 College Experiences Everyone Should Have
Disclaimer: Please don't not blame Sarah for the sick images below. . .blame Alicia for teaching me how to find sick images and put them in a post!
1. Living in a dorm. Because really, college is about 90% dorm life and 10% school. ;)
2. Spring break. Even if it's just a local beach, there is something wonderful about welcoming the warmer weather with your crazy friends!
3. Staying up all night to finish your papers - and getting a B or higher!
4. Frat party. At least once.
5. Realizing you have total freedom to do whatever you want - and using it to order pizza at 3 am!
7. Being absolutely broke and still knowing how to have a great time!
8. Making new friends who aren't the same people you knew growing up. (Friends who tend to last longer, too!)
9. Finals. Not a good experience, but once you've been through it, you know how to survive the next set!
10. Graduation!!! :D
a Rafflecopter giveaway