Sarah Daltry came on the Fantasy Floozies to discuss her Top Five Love Triangles! It's an interesting list if I do say so myself.
However, before we study her idea of the best novels with love triangles. Take a look at her vampire romance that just happens to include a pretty hot love triangle.
Attending a vampire-themed masquerade party seems like a strange way to spend a night, but Nora is sick of frat parties and bars. Meeting Alec was just a bonus. Despite their immediate attraction, however, Alec is wary of involving himself with Nora, and when she pushes it, she discovers that Alec has secrets that could destroy them both. Is she willing to risk everything for a man she hardly knows? How far into darkness will he take her?
When Nora attempts to follow, however, things grow more complicated. Someone is hunting her - someone tied to a secret that goes back to the beginning of man. Soon, Nora finds herself drawn to two men, each with his own agenda. Can she save them both when one is destined to die?
Sarah's TOP FIVE LOVE TRIANGLES OF ALL TIME!!
1. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare (the ending was perfect!)
2. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (who could choose?)
3. The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith (except on TV, because Ian Somerhalder. End of story).
4. Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (Oh, my heart breaks every single time)
5. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (not really a love triangle, but a love mess - and so sadly beautiful).
About this author:
TWITTER FACEBOOK Goodreads Author Website
Sarah Daltry writes romance and erotica. She's moved around a lot and has trouble staying in one place. When she isn't writing, she's usually wasting time online or thinking about a new story.
The book (Amazon link):