Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Book Review: He Watches Me





I envision a giant purple alien watching me masturbate, his humanoid body naked, his cock overly large and extremely hard. 


After reading that line, I was a little taken aback, but I said F it! I'll follow you down the rabbit hole. . .I'll see just how far this author will take me.





"Yes, Blaine," I cry out, the waves surround me growing rough, my body tossed on a sea of sweet turbulence. "Yes."




I thrust hard, slam the heel of my hand against my clit, throw back my head and scream. the darkness bursts with color and light. The stars spin around my head. My p.... clenches down on emptiness. 




I don't know about you, but I needed a smoke after that.





So this was a novella that is drenched in a heroine's sensual moments as a rich guy watches her.

Now the premise seems intriguing  but it really isn't as amazing as it sounds when reading the book.

I feel like there was some great opportunity for amazing exploration within a story, but instead the watered down version was handed to me.

This isn't to say that the novella isn't good. It just wasn't Fangirl-Mania-Keep-me-up-all-night Awesomeness.

This is a good, quick hot read for those who want a good quick hot read. That being said, I'm not sure I'll be checking out the next book in the series.





















No comments:

Post a Comment