Monday, August 26, 2013

Book Review: Escaping Reality





"You have no idea just how demanding I can be." And with that erotic promise, his tongue slices into my mouth, a silky, hot caress that seems to touch every inch of my now tingling body.






"We aren't strangers anymore, and I find the idea of occupying your time increasingly appealing." His eyes light. "So use me, baby."

The air crackles between us and there is no denying the growing attraction I have for this man.





I enjoyed this book very much.

Why did I give it three stars?

Well the ROMANCE for me gets:



The Mystery/Suspense part of her life and why she was running from it gets:


It was so badly done that it pissed me off. I don't feel I got any damn answers in the first book. 
And then the ending to me was kind of like a 

What the Fuck?


huh gif photo: kame huh QOP2_21.gif
That being said, the passion and romance in the book was enough to keep me going and I won't lie. . .I'm DEFINITELY going to read book 2, just to see how the Hero is going to explain himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment