Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bang Bang: French Indie Art Movie HEARTBEATS


Saturday night, I found myself last Friday with a glass of wine, all kids asleep, and my husband out with his friends. So what does that mean?


MOMMY TIME!!!!!!!!

jumping gif photo:  tumblr_l75qv4Tr1e1qbilz6.gif

I immediately jumped on Netflix and browsed. 

What I found was HEARTBEATS!

Before I get into my FANGIRLDOM, check out the trailer!





This movie was Bananas!
I mean so damn good that I've been thinking and thinking and thinking about this movie all week!

It's brilliant and AMAZEBALLS!
Not only that but it's smart, the cinematography is enchanting, the acting is done so well I pretty much orgasmed by the middle of the movie, and the plotline. . . dear God I am a believer in this writer's work. . .I just need to find out who the writer is and then STALK Him or Her!!

It's
Dark

Romantic
Unusual
and
Frenchish

The only downer is that it is in subtitles. Usually I don't like subtitles, but this time it didn't bother me at all cause it was so fucking awesome!

So if you have time this upcoming weekend or maybe even during the week, try this movie! It will rock your world. 

Then come back and tell me what you thought!




No comments:

Post a Comment