Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top Five Alpha Books with Angels or Demons!

Floozie Kenya here to present a really great friend and author, Marianne Willis! I'm always searching for a good book to HUMP with some romance and Alphas lurking between the covers!
Marianne is here to help me Hump another day! She's done the dirty work for us, trudged through the crap pile of books out there, and identified her top five!

NOTE: Don't forget Wed-Friday will be the big Bad Boy Love Giveaway! We'll be slinging a bunch of Alpha ebooks to a lucky winner!

Marianne's book Save Me Sinfully will be included:




And now with no further delay, Marianne's books that will inspire all of you to hump!

TOP FIVE Alpha Books with Angels or Demons!  
by Marianne Willis

Book 1 Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles; I simply couldn’t put it down. This was the best romance novel I have ever read. I empathized with both characters and their troubled lives, cared for both of them and really hoped they would work as a couple.




Book 2 Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles; this was funnier than Perfect Chemistry and hooked me just as good as the first book.





Book 3Claimed by Evangeline Anderson: Fantastic read. Evangeline really knows how to throw her readers into a new world. Her descriptions are wonderful and intriguing. Caution: The love scenes should be read with a fan or glass of iced water.


Book 4 Hunted by Evangeline Anderson; an interesting spin on an alien with vampire traits. The Kindred men will do anything to protect their women, and this book really made me crave for a Kindred male of my own.  




Book 5Found by Evangeline Anderson: I’ve been dying to read this story since book 3 of the series. There’s nothing sexier than falling for the bad guy, even though the hero isn’t exactly bad…he just has dark urges. I’ve just started reading this book and love it so far.






 Check out Marianne here:

BOOK LINK   

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions, Marianne! Although I think I've heard about those men who aren't 'bad', they just have dark urges. In fact, they usually say that about themselves, and it's never true. They just want to get away with something. ;)

    I can't wait to read those books and yours. Thanks for having her, Floozies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren,

      Yeah, those are the type of men I fall for when it comes to books: strong, alpha males who most the time aren't even human. I’m still waiting for my husband to turn into one. All he’s missing is a set of fangs, and a six-pack! Lol

      Delete
  2. So.... apparently I messed up... these aren't Demon/Angel books... these are only Marianne's favorite books.

    I asked her to give me top Demon/Angel books and she ignores me (like everyone does) and gives me her top romances. FINE! I shall hump these books still, but I won't like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but you will like it! lol. Sorry again for the mix-up, Kenya. I guarantee once you start with any of my top fives you won’t be able to put it down.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like Marianne has a little bit of a girl-crush on Evangeline Anderson. :P

    I'll have to check out one of those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There does seem to be some online stalking of Mrs. Evangeline Anderson. lol!

      Delete
    2. Yeah Alicia, just a bit of a crush, but it’s nothing in comparison to the crush I have on Billy Wirth. I’m a cyber-stalker when it comes to that man, but he’s Wirth it lol

      Delete