Friday, March 22, 2013

Top Five Dark Erotica Novels



D. T. Dyllin

Hey Floozies and Floozers!

I was asked to list my top five dark erotica type style romances for Two Fantasy Floozies. 

The only problem I ran into is that I’ve crossed over some invisible line somewhere, and I’m like a jaded New Yorker on the subway watching the violence unfold before me with nary a care. 

Nothing is too dark or too disturbing for me anymore. Lol. So I made my list up of some of my favorite erotica. 

Are they dark and disturbing? 

I’ll let you be the judge. *winks *



5) The Siren by Tiffany Reisz 

     


The Siren is not your garden variety erotica

Yes, it’s centered around the BDSM lifestyle, but it’s more…so much more. 



It takes you on a journey into the world of two people who are exploring both their emotions and sexuality after having lost the loves of their lives. 


4) The Dark Garden by Eden Bradley




This one is an oldie but a goodie. 


It was my first BDSM read and it blows 50 Shades of Grey out of the water. ‘Nuff said. 





3) Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts

    

Yes, this one deals with human trafficking and rape and a host of other things that make most people cringe at the mere mention of them

*cough * Kenya Wright * cough * cough * 


But when you get down to it, it’s a tail woven about two broken souls looking for their place in life. Will they heal each other in the end or break each other irrevocably? The answer found in my number two book…




2) Seduced in the Dark by C.J. Roberts


     
I seriously loved this series. 

It was raw and gritty and I got the ending that I wanted. 

That’s why they are number 3&2 on my list. 







1) Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan





This book caused me to get an author crush on Madeline Sheehan. 

It was dark, twisty, and the characters drop the F bomb almost as much as I do…almost.


It just felt very authentic to me. Real life isn’t pretty, and neither is this book, which is why I loved it. 


About D.T.Dyllin

Author Website

Cynical-Optimist. Chocolate-holic. Sarcasm Addict. Paranormal Believer. Romance Junkie. Self Imposed Insomniac. Animal Lover. Writer.

3 comments:

  1. I kinda love you right now. 'Nuff said.
    Eden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And dare I say that I bought your book today and have been blown away. I'm really glad D.T.Dylin let me know about your book.

      Delete
    2. It's honestly been awhile since I've read The Dark Garden, like a few years but I really do think it blows 50 Shades out of the water, like I said. The two books shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath but unfortunately it's kind of like how everyone compares vampire books to Twilight. *face palm* But I'm tickled that you saw the post Eden and now know that I feel that way. I'm def. a long time fan.
      ~D.T. Dyllin :)

      Delete