Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Book Review: Against the Ropes










Against the Ropes 
by Sarah Castille


My rating: 



BOILING HOT!


HOT GIF photo:  hot.gif

I mean seriously. Sometimes you see a hot cover like this and wonder if it will match up. . .and it does.

Now this wasn't a perfect book. Let's make that clear right now!!


Things that put me on edge:

**The heroine wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed....if you get my drift.

She wasn't SOOKIE stupid. (that's a whole 'nother level of stupidity).


sookie gif photo:  sookie.gif
But there were times when I was like, come on dude. . .


**The hero was TOO OBSESSIVE at times, verging on me yelling at the book, "Girl! You better get your butt out of there. That man is Cray Cray!!!"


crazy gif photo:  tumblr_m0wjjsHy0a1qfyxtn.gif

**ALSO, the debt collectors for her student loans were emotionally and mentally abusive. WTF? I'm paying student loans and I have not had these experiences. Who did she get a student loan from, the mafia?


H*O*W*E*V*E*R

For me, none of that matters when I'm
1) unable to go to sleep because I HAVE to finish the dang book!


2) waking up my husband at 4am to play out some of the scenes in the dang book!




View all my reviews

1 comment: