Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Top Five Menage Romances


I love Menage Romances. I'm a big believer that when it comes to my erotic romances. . .more men is better. 

But what is a Menage Romance?

Mary at the blog Menage Whispers presented a great definition:

Ménage à trois is a French term which originally described a domestic arrangement in which three people having sexual relations occupy the same household – the phrase literally translates as “household of three." In contemporary usage, the meaning of the term has been extended to mean any living relationship between three people, whether or not sex is involved, but because it has also been extended to refer to the actual sexual act between three people, otherwise known as a threesome, the term retains its suggestive quality.
Further discussion on the topic HERE

So with that definition, here's my top five Menage Novels that offered steamy scenes and awesome undertones of literary genius!!

1.


Darkness reveals as much as it hides, sometimes. 
We were touching, hand to shoulder, hand to arm, hand to elbow. We dripped. 
We breathed. 
My teeth had stopped chattering, because of the heat.





2. 
Broken love is the most dangerous love. It will slice you open with every touch.





3.




She twisted and trembled in the water as the two men played with her, their light and dark heads bowed over her breasts, their lips and teeth and tongues playing twin medleys.




4. 




His inhibitions fell away, 
along with his preconceived ideas of what sensible people did. 
Here, 
where each new round of play began, 
his desires spoke to him in the clearest possible tones.




5. 



He leaned forward 
and kissed her deeply. “Don’t be afraid, Myr. 
I love you more than I could ever put into words, but I won’t fail you. I promise. 
This love, 
our love,
 is forever.” 





I hope you check these menage novels out! Come by my blog and let me know what you thought of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment