Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dear Stephen King, I want to Boink You!

God of Passion, Stephen King

Dear Stephen King, 

I want to Boink you, and not in a crude way, but in the sort of manner that lasts all night long.

I need you to scream for me over and over as orgasm after earth-shattering orgasm crashes into your flesh and sears my name into your chest.

I just want to love you.

You made me fall in love with horror . . .


You made me believe that black people were magical!


Coffey and his magic hands

                                               
Mother Abigale,  108 year old Black Woman
Dick Halloran, The cook


Speedy Parker



























You made me afraid of clowns.



Seriously. . . 







Clowns really freak me out now!


clown gif photo: Iclowns Gif Clown.gif






You rock so much. Even the gate in front of your house is the very definition of COOL (not that I've camped outside it or anything)!





I can't even figure out my favorite novel of yours or even my top ten books of yours! 

I just know that you must be packing a huge one, because only a true MEGA MAN could be as AWESOME as you!





Flow Chart from Blog called Tales from the Bookworm's Lair


2 comments: